Best Robot Vacuum 2019-Buyer’s Guide
If you are here, then you are looking for the best robot vacuum. The good news is that you are in the right place. On this website you’ll find many detailed robot vacuum reviews and a robotic vacuum buyers guide. My name is Paul Green and I review almost top robotic vacuum you can now find on the market. I am an engineer at first, then be a marketing guy, worked in a high tech company for more than 15 years.
In this time I’ve accumulated valuable knowledge on most mainstream house appliances so rest assured, I can offer an accurate description on the performance of a particular product.
I started this blog as a passion and my goal is to transform it into a community where people will share honest opinion on robot vacuum so that we can all learn and we can all benefit from the knowledge gathered here.
How can this website help you?
So, back to you now.
You are looking for a robot vacuum that will perfectly fit your needs.
I get that!
I’ve invested a lot of resources in this website and I am confident that this is the place where you’ll find the one for you. It’ll be an easy process if you follow the reviews here.
This website provides definitive guides and a knowledge base section filled with “how to’s” and related advice.
But first, let’s take a look at the best robot vacuum in 2019:
|Best Sale||iRobot Roomba 690|
|Best Powerful||Dyson 360 Eye|
|Best Performance||iRobot Roomba 960|
|Best Effective||Neato Botvac D80|
|Best Smart||Xiaomi Mi Robot vacuum|
|Best Quiet and Smallest||iLIFE V3s|
|Best Slimmest||iLIFE A6|
|Best Strong Suction||eufy Robovac 11S|
|Best Alexa APP||Ecovacs Deebot N79S|
Why are they best? Later on I will give you some details description. Or, you can quickly review the Compare Chart to select the most favorable of the best robot vacuum in short time:
This is the structure of my reviews:
a. General introduction of the robot vacuum model and information on the manufacturer.
b. A detailed section describing the general features.
c. What are the special features of the robot vacuum that is reviewed and observations on how it did during testing – in other words what makes this one special, or makes it stand out of the crowd.
d. A collection of the most relevant customer reviews, gathered from a couple of different sources, where communities have developed and people share their experience with these products.
e. My personal conclusion derived from the testing and a graph were I rate the most important facts about the robot vacuum. You’ll get a better feel on the usability, overall quality, customer rating, clean efficiency, warranty, price and more and a Final Score that concludes it all. I use a proprietary system that is the most complex in the market in reviewing robot vacuum and other appliances. I’ve put in this model my entire experience earned as a tech engineer & marketing manager so rest assured all of this is well researched.
f. A short section where I list the Pros and Cons.
g. A short video review of the product, in case you prefer it over reading.
Six Factors When Buying a Robot Vacuum:
While you may be wondering “what is the best robot vacuum?”, it is helpful to base your buying decision on several key factors. The points below should be considered when you are searching for the best robot vacuum on the market. Remember, the best robotic vacuum are the ones that fit your requirements. They aren’t necessarily the newest or most expensive robot vacuum out there. They just have to fulfill all your specific needs.
Here are some questions to ask yourself before you buy the top robot vacuum:
1. How Route clear, Sweeping range of 90%? Good robot vacuum built by a good route planning, can choose different walking pattern to clean different areas of the room. After you get the robots, try to observe it in automatic cleaning line mode, to be able to clean each room. Depend on clear product roadmap planning, the robot indoor cleaning ability will reach more than 90%. The randomness, lack of route planning robot is easy to repeatedly back and forth in the room, the cleaning route poor. Good route planning allows the robot clean sweep the room in the full life time.
2. Does Durable battery, Auto charge? The battery is running a core electrical, battery sweeper now generally divided into two kinds of nickel-metal hydride batteries and lithium batteries, lithium batteries generally better than the performance of nickel-metal hydride batteries, but the price is relatively higher. Meanwhile, the capacity of the battery is a standard measure of performance, large-capacity battery life for a long time, it normally takes more than 2 hours, and sweeping range is greater. If the furniture area is 120 square meters or more, then at least need to choose a 3000mAh high capacity battery robot. Sensitive sensor as a smart sweeper indispensable element, return automatic charging is one of the typical representative. Less power in the purchase of the robot can be placed in a place far away from the charging cradle to see if it can achieve a smooth return to the charge in a short time .
3. How Powerful suction, Vacuuming large? The suction of robot vacuum is less than vacuum cleaner, but too little suction may also cause some embarrassment difficult to clean debris. Buy robot vacuum placed in the room, different types of debris, particularly a class of beans round the cleaning ability of a substance, strong sweeping is more appropriate choice. Another manifestation of robot vacuum is its ability to dust cartridge capacity, the greater capacity of the machine, the ability to absorb dust is relatively stronger, so the choice of sweeping robot with a large capacity dust box is much better. General 700ml cartridge capacity is to meet the basic daily needs of the family.
4. Reflecting the sensitivity, easy trapped to prevent falls? The reaction include dust vacuum cleaning robot sensing, virtual walls, collision, return charge, to prevent falling and so many aspects. Lack of intelligence Sweeper product, may be trapped in the corner of the house, no electricity consumption after the movement, need to find at home for a long time. Most robots will choose no reservation cleaning at home, in order to further extend the life of the robot, and drop its anti-collision sensing capabilities should also be sensitive enough.
5. Silent work? Robots seemingly small, in fact, working noise is not small, we want to use basically impossible during sleep, but should try not to disturb our daily life. Generally 30dB or less for sleeping, 60dB of volume of ordinary indoor conversation, typically 70dB volume has reached the level of indoor noise. Noise at work of robot vacuum also needs lower than this range, the general control within 65dB.
6. What is your budget? With such complex circuitry and settings, the more advanced offerings in the robot vacuum market can carry a hefty price tag. The best value robot vacuum choices aren’t hard to find, with online sites such as Amazon allowing a savvy shopper to sort by price once the results of a search or category are displayed. Narrow your search to a comfortable price range, and don’t be afraid to make use of robot vacuum ratings and reviews to help you pick the right robot vacuum within your budget. Try thinking long-term as well. A good robot vacuum can last you for many years. Dividing the cost over time might make it easier for you to appreciate why certain robot vacuum are worth their asking price.
If robot vacuum has the following four characteristics, please do not buy: Easy hair wound, Big Noise at Work, Hard shell material, Insensitive reaction.
The Best Robot Vacuum Brands to Buy From:
While there are many types of robot vacuum on the market, there are only a few brands worth mentioning. These are companies that have a long history of producing excellent robot vacuum and they have a deep selection of models for every price range. Some of these brand names should be familiar to you as you’ll often see reappearing throughout your searches as you compare robot vacuum online or in the store. These five best robot vacuum brand names are very popular with consumers and their models have received rave reviews worldwide.
Without further ado, these are the best robot vacuum brands you should pay attention to. Click on each of their names for a more in-depth overview of their product range:
1. iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaning Robot. Founded in 1990 by Massachusetts Institute of Technology roboticists, iRobot designs and builds some of the world’s most important robots. iRobot’s home robots are revolutionizing the way people clean – inside and out. More than 14 million home robots have been sold worldwide, with the award-winning iRobot Roomba® floor vacuuming robot leading the charge. With two decades of leadership in the robot industry, iRobot remains committed to building robots that improve the quality of life and safety standards worldwide.
2. Neato Botvac Robot Vacuum. The idea behind Neato Robotics – that robots can perform household chores as intelligently as humans – was born at Stanford’s annual Entrepreneur’s Challenge. Today, our robot vacuums clean homes better than the competition – with smarter technology, more powerful suction, and bigger-is-better features that get the job done the way you would, or even better!
3. ILIFE Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. ILIFE belong to Chuwi China, not Apple. Chuwi established in 2004 and headquertered in Shenzhen , China. They have been engaged in designing, developing and producing their own brand tablet pcs, smart robot cleaners and some other digital electronic products. They are also the Intel and Microsoft global tablet strategy partner.
4. Ecovacs Deebot Floor Cleaning Robot. Since 2006, the company has invested to develop more than 20 new robotic products each year. Adopting a highly agile market-oriented strategy, the company ensures that product development plans and fine-tuning result in products well adapted to global markets and demographics.Dedication to cutting-edge innovation and quality assurance plays a large part in ECOVACS’ philosophy in R&D. The company’s sophisticated lab facilities within the R&D center are strategically co-located alongside the manufacturing plant to speed time between lab and marketplace. Today, the R&D team is fast expanding with over100 engineers and specialists. Though it is a Chinese company, but also has an international statery from the beginning. It growing very fast and become the most strongest competitor compare to iRobot.
5. Anker eufy Boost IQ Robovac. Speaking of Anker, I believe that most of people are familiar with it. Many of the charging accessories are from Anker, while eufy is the smart home brand of Anker parent company, which was established in 2016. Eufy’s products are divided into five categories: cleaning, intelligent control, security, health and lighting. eufy owns a variety of products including floor sweeping robot, voice control assistant, security camera, intelligent scale and intelligent light bulb. For example, eufy has long been the top seller of Amazon Best Seller in the United States; according to officials, more than 1.5 million households around the world use eufy products every day.
Brands such as BISSELL, Pure Clean, Haier, Amtidy, Moneual, Rotech and Grillbot, etc… amount like fishes in the sea, but not popular or good enough to pay attention to them. Compare too much, you will lose your point and original requirement.
Personal Recommendations for the Best Robot Vacuum
I’ve written a lot of robot vacuum reviews and I often get asked the same question. What is the best robot vacuum on the market? What should I buy? After getting the same queries and emails over and over again, I’ve decided to put up my personal recommendations for the top robot vacuum you can buy. These are the cream of the crop and I dare say they are definitely the best out there in terms of features, technology, durability and results.
Said the best, not to say that the most expensive or the highest performance, but at the right price to choose the products you need. Here is three different gears of the best products, mid-grade, high-grade and low-grade. These three products are through the full use of consumers, can obtain relatively very satisfactory cleaning results with long term durable and stable performance.
Select all of the mainstream robot vacuums on the market, and compare the main features, give you the right score of the capacity, help you to make the right choice.
Without further ado, here is my list of the best robot vacuum on the market right now.
The Best Sale Robot Vacuum – #1 for mid-grade
iRobot Roomba 690. This one is the upgrade version of iRobot Roomba 650, which has been launched for many years, but it is the best sale robot vacuum model in the market until now. The key factors are practical, easyand durable. Not secret now, more than one million family select Roomba 650. The life of iRobot robot vacuum is more than 5 years, up to 8 years!
IRobot Roomba 690 using iAdapt artificial intelligence algorithm, equipped with the two generation of AeroVac efficient dust collection box, space expansion to 1.5 times. The filter in the dust collecting box has stronger adsorption capacity, clearer cleaning and more thorough cleaning. The service life of the filter is 3-5 times longer than that of the conventional filter. Equipped with a roll brush module ( Dual Multi-Surface Brushes ), it increases 1.5 times in handling larger particles and hairs. And reduce the probability that the brush is entangled with hair.
The biggest improvement is to support the WIFI network, iRobot HOME App is a new intelligent Internet applications the iRobot launched, support iOS and Android devices can be remotely operated on sweeping robot by App, not only can switch, pause reservation, etc., can also see the robot cleaning activities. IRobot 690 supports Alexa voice control. All Wi‐Fi connected Roomba vacuuming robots are compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. Simply ask Alexa or the Google Assistant to start, stop, or dock your robot!
The Best Performance Robot Vacuum – #2 for high-grade
iRobot Roomba 960. This is the best hot sale high end robot vacuum of iRobot, maybe not this year. It is the best performance robot vacuum model in the market until now. The key factors are smart, powerful of everything.
The new Roomba 960 keeps going until the job is done, vacuuming an entire level of your home for up to two hours, recharging as needed. And with the iRobot HOME App, you can start and schedule Roomba 960 from anywhere. Get the Smart, Simple, powerful Clean of Roomba 960. Roomba 960 is the cost down version of Roomba 980.
iRobot Roomba 960 almost fix all of the defection of iRobot Roomba 600 series. More smart, more clean capacity, more large dust bin, more powerful filter system, and more strong navigation ability!
The Best Quiet and Smallest Robot Vacuum – #3 for low-grade
ILIFE V3s. ILIFE V3s is a little vacuum robot with powerful cleaning ability and easy operation. Only need to touch the “clean” button, the ILIFE V3s will work automatically and make the dust, pet hair and dirt disappear from your floor, Keeping your home everyday clean. It is the best quiet and smallest robot vacuum..
All the essential features about robot vacuum, such as auto-charge, auto clean, cliff detection, sensor navigation, HEPA filter, etc… iLIFE V3s has them! And more size can clean more space which others not, and more silence keep you reading while it is cleaning.
ILIFE V3s has the essential function and low price, it is quite Cost-effective.
Still Looking For More Robot Vacuum Reviews?
My recommendations above should be sufficient in helping you find the best robot vacuum for your needs but if you’re still keen on reading more robot vacuum reviews, you can see every single review I’ve written by clicking on this link. Alternatively, you may want to scroll up and look at the menu to filter all reviews according to your favorite robot vacuum brand.
All in all I hope that I helped you to find the perfect robot vacuum for your needs. Feel free to recommend this website to a friend!